Terms & Conditions ....
When you book Steve Kay, you will receive a 'Booking Contract' which is there to protect both parties in the event that something happens. By allowing Steve Kay to perform in your venue, you are deemed to automatically agree with his terms and conditions for booking which are laid out below;
- It is understood that by allowing the Artist to perform, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the contract and therefore all clauses are binding.
- The Hirer shall ensure a safe supply of electricity and the security of the Artist and his property at the venue. Safe changing facilities must be available for The Artist use.
- The Artist(es) are there for your entertainment and are not to be subjected to abuse or violence, and reserve the right to leave with full payment if such happens.
- Hirer agrees that the equipment and instruments of the Artist are not available for use by any other person or performer except by specific permission of the Artist. Damage to equipment and/or instruments whilst on the Hirer's choice of premises are the responsibility of the hirer, and they shall remain liable for such in the terms of this contract.
- The Hirer shall not make or permit the making of any audio and/or visual recording or transmission of the Artistes performance except with the prior written consent of the Artist.
- The contract is binding and does not provide for cancellation by the Hirer prior to or within 28 days of the booking date. In this situation, the Hirer will be charged the full fee. In the event of illness and/or accident, the Artist reserves the right to engage a substitute act at no extra cost to The Hirer, at the venue mentioned above. No other cancellation is allowed by the Artist within the 28 day period of cancellation.